Broccoli Raab and Potatoes
1 bunch broccoli rabe (cut in 2” with tender stems)
4 medium potatoes (quartered)
4 tbsp oil
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
salt & pepper
red pepper flakes and grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Boil potatoes in salted water.
- Add broccoli rabe to the pot 2 minutes before potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain well.
- Sautee garlic in oil till brown. Then add the broccoli rabe and potatoes breaking the potatoes a little while cooking.
- Season with salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes, if using.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese on top